Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

While the Boys are in Ironman Korea...

I try to clock up some mileage for them. haha....

I just came up from a short training session - one of those 'secret' training that I conduct on my own time, own schedule. Hey, might as well make use of the condominium's pool and gym downstairs right?

Here's the summary, courtesy of the new RS200sd (note: unfortunately, I don't know why the HRM couldn't pick up any signal from the wearlink - hence no heart rate info today):

Start time: 15:57pm

Total time: 1 hr 21 min 27 sec

Pace - Max: 4:23 min/km, Avg: 20:00 min/km (walk)

Distance covered: 4.07 km

Of course the total time included swimming as well, and I couldn't possibly wear the footpod right?

The course of training - 1500 m (S), 4 km (R), 500 m (S)

No comments: