Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

RS200sd Track Test

I wanted to train downstairs in the pool and then run around Bishan Park.

Then Justin called to tell me that he wanted to try swimming at the (old) SMU pool at 6:30pm. I thought it would be a good idea to do at least 30 laps in the olympic size pool and then run at the standard tracks to check out the calibration of the RS200sd.

I arrived at 6:35pm and I thought I was late.

That Justin bugger came 1 hour later! By that time, I already swam like 40 laps with and without pool bouy. Anyway I changed to running gear and was off to the running tracks.

Ran 3.6 km (8 rounds of the track + to/fro pool to track distance).

Time taken: 24:34min
Max HR: 173 (91%)
Avg HR: 164 (86%)
Max Pace: 4:52 min/km
Avg Pace: 6:48 min/km
Calories: 365 kcal

No comments: