Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Personal Nonsense: Look At Me Singapore

Sung to the tune of Count On Me Singapore
lyrics by Chelonia Munnstertm


We have a vision for tomorrow,
must be lasik, must be lasik.

We have a goal for Singapore
only one goal, only one goal

You and me,
we'll stand apart,
and together,
we'll loudly fart!

We're going to show the world what Singapore can be!
but not smelly, but not smelly.

There is something down the road that looks like jiu bar
we are told there's no such thing as pei du mama
There's a foul smell in the air, must be something that is bad
We're going to kaypoh and find out what it is,
maybe money, maybe money.

Look at me Singapore, look at me I've done NS and more!

You and me,
we'll stand apart
and together,
we'll loudly fart!
We're going to show the world what Singapore can be!
got MRT, got ERP!

Chorus:

Look at me Singapore! Look at me Singapore!
Look at me I've done NS and more.
Look at me Singapore.

(repeat chorus)

Together Singapore Singapore (x2)

No comments: