Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Statistics from "The Thomsoners Today"

It's raining during lunchtime and I've decided to become a lunchtime statistician.

Here are some interesting statistics that I collected from reading the 12-page Jul/Aug 2005 issue of "The Thomsoners Today".

Number of times MP Leong Horn Kee's name appeared = 14
Average number of times MP Leong's name appeared on each page = 1.17
Most number of times MP Leong's name appeared on a single page = 3

Number of times "Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC" appeared = 12
Average number of times it appeared on each page = 1
Most number of times it appeared on a single page = 2

Number of photos with MP Leong's face in it = 17
Most number of times he appeared on a single page = 4

Isn't this awesome?

Now - by subliminal means - I definitely know where I belong, and I know who my MP is and how he looks like!

Oh, now my mind is flooded with THAT national song!

"This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's home!"

Jialat!
See what national songs and community newsletters can do to you?

No comments: