Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Monday, July 04, 2005

OSIM Singapore Asian Triathlon Championship 2005



The OSIM Tri was held last weekend (2 & 3 July). I took part in the Sprint Distance Tri which was on Saturday. The distance that challenged me was a 750m swim, 20km bike and 5km run.

Easy-peasy.

Dad was there to support me. JA came later. I was very happy and motivated - it was the first time dad came to see me take part in the races. Mom couldn't make it coz she had something on but she wished me all the best as usual. The fact that your loved ones think about you is very reassuring already. I don't expect them to come and be my tri-fan everytime. Tri-fans Sit-wait-cheer while we swim-bike-run.

I was enjoying every bit of the race.

I'm thinking of pushing myself further. Olympic Distance next year.

Bib number: 1303
Unofficial Time: 1 hour 41 minutes.

No comments: