Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Jee's ROM

My little sister cousin gets married to Amos! I'm so happy for them! Ann Jee's like a sister to me and Fye but we kinda drifted apart after secondary school days. I think it was due to the fact that we weren't staying at grandma's anymore and the coming-of-age during JC, NS and I went overseas to study/work, etc.

Suddenly we are all grown up.

Shielding questions of marriage and settling-down has pretty much become the order of the day at family gatherings. Soon I'll be thirty. See, I'm refusing to write the age in hard numericals - I'd rather stick to spelling it. Take it as self-denial and some form of fending off commitment responsibilities. Somehow I think it is scary even though I have JA. I mean, there's no ill-intention whatsoever. It's just mind boggling. I think too much.

No comments: