Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Someone did notice!

I went for physiotherapy for my back last Saturday morning. The therapist was asking me how I injured my back and I told her that I woke up on Friday morning and got a really stiff backache. She deduced it might have been the bed.

Anyway she asked me to take off my shirt and immediately when I took it off she said that I have swimmer's shoulders! WHOA! Someone finally noticed! I was quite happy.

btw, the therapist is 52 years old with grown-up kids so please don't think that there was hanky panky or that the mention of broad shoulders was a pick-up line from the therapist.

She also did mention that I have abs, but they are hidden.

No comments: