Join Me for Next Training

New Year Resolution for 2008: Swim faster, Run longer, maybe return to cycling.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tried and Tested: Lunchtime Quickie

Alright, so far so good. I tried out the following routine and I think it's worth the time spent during lunch:

1225hrs - Head for the changing room
1235hrs - Short uphill warm-up run to SAFRA Mt Faber
1245hrs - Start swimming laps
1315hrs - Out of pool; return leg to Bukit Merah Central
1335hrs - Showered, changed, and refreshed.
1340hrs - Back to work!

I also did a little bit of interior decoration in my cubicle. I managed to create some space to hang my towel on the sides of a cabinet, yet out of sight from accidental viewing. It's my personal open air closet space.

1 comment:

BobaFettish said...

How abt training tog after work, since I stay near ur work place?
Mind linking to my blog too?